Community Forum

stop a schedule payment -- nvm...got chat

Regular Visitor

stop a schedule payment -- nvm...got chat

not sure what happened to the chat support that comast had, but whatever.

how do i stop a schedule payment that i made today, 05/27, for 06/03?  due to recent fraudulent activites, i had to have my cc closed; won't get a new til probably after 06/03.

EDIT:  nvm...got the chat.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: stop a schedule payment -- nvm...got chat

Hello isamudysan. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I see in your recent edit, you were able to take care of your scheduled payment concern. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else. We're here to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

thank you and my apologies for the late reply.  i have solved this issue via chat with xfinity/comcast rep, and everything is great now.  greatly appreciate your time and concerns

Official Employee

@isamudysan - Thank you for letting us know. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future. Have a wonderful evening!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!