Community Forum

sprinklers pipes broken by burried cable

New Poster

sprinklers pipes broken by burried cable

Comcast re-wired my home and burried the cable. They used a pronged shovel of sort and made 2 different breaks to my underground sprinkler lines.

who do i contact to put in a claim. I have photos of cable and broken pipes right under them.

Repairman said it definately was from too comcast used to bury cable.

Expert

Re: sprinklers pipes broken by burried cable

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks, hope to hear from someone. Not very pleased with their customer service after over 30 years as a customer they don't seem to improve customer service.  

Always get someone from another country with kids crying in background and no real answers.

thanks again for response

New Poster

As usual, Comcast customer service did not get back to me.

They should re-name this service as Comcast Dis-Service..

How a multi billion dollar company can continue to have such poor service and do nothing about it amazes me????

Official Employee

Hi mjm723, I can help review this further for you. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (your name and phone number).

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!