Community Forum

service problems phone/internet since july , requested credit was told they could only give me $30.0

Regular Visitor

service problems phone/internet since july , requested credit was told they could only give me $30.0

I live in zip  01906 and have had problems with home phone and internet services since July.  Both services go down CONSTANTLY numerous times a day.  When the phone Does work it sounds like ;m "underwater" my caller state, they cannot understand anything I'm saying!!  The phone doesn't ring at times and people leaving messages  never reaches me.     I am under a doctors care and have missed many IMPORTANT phone messages from them.    The internet constantly disconnects as a result I lost employment posting real estate adds!!!  

Techs have been out NUMEROUS times claiming the service from the house is fine it is a problem effecting only  a portion of zip 01906 steming from a "node"  belonging to Natioal Grid exploding causing these problems.   Yesterday a tech that came out said FINALLY that was repaired after 8 month but now there is another problem effectig the same households in the area.

I asked for a credit to offset the many problems and was told customer service cannot override the computer so can only give me a $30.00 credit!!!       The tech yesterday gave me his supervisors name in the field Tom and Toms phone number.   Tom could explain what is going on in more detail AND sign off on the completed prior issues so I could get a SUBSTANTIAL credit, which is the ONLY way a credit can be given, the problem needs to be repaired!!   .   Tom after leaving him 3 messages has yet to return my calls.      SO...   they are terminating my services for non payment Feb 6th.   My monthly bill, cable, phone and internet runs between $207 and $280 something, don't ask why the difference, I don't know.     PLEASE can someone give me advice?   Today I "chatted" online with a rep who PROMISED me their supervisor was going to call me!!   Hours later no call.