Community Forum

service pricing and renewal

New Poster

service pricing and renewal

I have been a customer in Florida since 2005 and for the longest time have had several issues but all were resolved except this current one.  I just learned that my bill has gone to $293.00 a month with less than acceptable service and programs.  I was told that my current contract expired and if I wanted a better one (ha ha) they could lower my bill to $254.00.  This was not a plus as it was not a discount it was but yet removal of HBO in order to lower cost (unbelievable because I had to drag it out of the sales person).  I am beyond unhappy and made a call to CenturyLink to find out that I could have the triple play like I have now with more programs and additions for the wonderful price of $180 a month.  They explained that I could not have Prism because the cabling is not in my area but neither does Comcast/Infinite so the move would be a plus plus plus.   I am reaching out to see if you would like to offer me a better deal and stop lieing to customers about good deals.   Call me if you want .  Mrs. Carlucci

Expert

Re: service pricing and renewal

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: service pricing and renewal

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.