Community Forum

service issues

Frequent Visitor

service issues

I am having issues with my TV and internet for several weeks, and can't get an acceptable response from calling support.  I have had 3 techs to my house, and I still am having issues with TV and internet dropping constantly.  I am told the next tech is not available for another 2 days.  How can I get someone to look at fixing this (poor) service that I am paying for, or someone that can cancel my account?

Official Employee

Re: service issues

Hi nickyc, 

This isn't the experience we want for our customers. I would like to review your account and signal levels to see if we can get down to the bottom of this for you. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!