Community Forum

service brought to my house

New Poster

service brought to my house

So we bought a new place a year ago. Before we purchased I checked to make sure comcast was available at this house and I was told yes. We bought it and moved in. Called to get services moved to new house then i was told that comcast services were blocked at the address. Ok.. so I was told to bring proof into local store showing we are new owners and get it unblocked. So show up and the kid at the counter tells me there is no services at all to the address. I ask him what it would take to get it. He tells me that he would find out and call me to let me know. Weeks go by and finally I go back and talk to him again and all he would say is the tech said it would be substantual. I ask what that ment and he just shrugged his shoulders. The house is down on a dead end road thats not too long. There are 5 other houses. I'm pretty sure there is cable at the main road. How do I submit a request for someone who knows what they are talking about to tell me exactly what it would take to get high speed internet to my house. For the past year have been using week cellular internet and satalite internet and am so frustrated. I was a long time comcast customer prior to the move and was so disappointed to learn I was given false information about our new home multiple times. There has to be an affordable way to get cable internet to this house. Please help