Community Forum

servic

New Poster

servic

I am sending this message for my mother. She is in her 80s and has no phone, email, or internet. The lack of service is also impacting her home security system. The line that Comcast was supposed to bury in 10 days was never buried and is now disconnected. She has health issues and cannot afford to go without service. She needs and emergency technician to restore her service.

Expert

Re: servic

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: servic

Hello taarin1165. For immediate customer support please feel free to contact our toll free number 1-800-Comcast, as we may not be able to reply immediately on the Xfinity Forums since our Community is mostly a Peer-to-Peer based support tool. 

I can assist with getting a technician out to your mothers home to repair her services. Please send me a private message and include your full name, your mothers full name, her service address, and her account number so I can assist you.