Community Forum

remote missing from package

Highlighted
New Poster

remote missing from package

Hi! 

I received my new start-up package yesterday as a drop off due ot COVID 19 however the remote was missing from the package.  Please let me know when this can be delivered.  And I assume I'm not being charged for services I cannot use?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: remote missing from package

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: remote missing from package

Hi there, imflossie. 

I want to help get you the new remote. I can also help you set up a remote on our app so you are able to use your services. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!