Community Forum

regarding my internet being slower than I am paying for

Highlighted
New Poster

regarding my internet being slower than I am paying for

I would like to understand with all the good money you get from people for your cable and internet that when you pay for the higher quality internet you seem to be not getting that. I have had this problem for years but I am tired of paying bills from you guys higher than any of my other household bills and my interent service is terrible. Either get this right or I am going to go somewhere else. I have been with you for well over 10 years looks like you could get it right sometime or another, I was told I am suppose to be getting 600 mbps and when I do my speed test it does not get up to over 36mpbs. Whats up?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: regarding my internet being slower than I am paying for

I also pay for 600 and am getting the same stats on download speeds, around 30mbps. This is unacceptable and has been going on for weeks.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: regarding my internet being slower than I am paying for

I am not with comcast, but do know that your modem must be compatible with the speed you are paying for. I own my own modem, but if you get one from comcast, they should have given you one that would be compatible with the speed you are paying for.