Community Forum

"upgrade" to X1

Frequent Visitor

"upgrade" to X1

What must I do to get "upgraded" to X1 and still keep the present channels I have? What is the cost? 

Expert

Re: "upgrade" to X1

wrote:

What must I do to get "upgraded" to X1 and still keep the present channels I have? What is the cost? 

hi, I moved your post to the customer service thread. someone will be with you shortly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello scavengertoo, the best to place look at your upgrade options is online. You can sign in and click on the "Shop/Upgrade" tab to view all offers available to you. Please feel free to reach back out to me here if you need further assistance in looking up pricing for adding X1 service. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

Well as usual my question was not answered. Online does not give me any options for X1 nor does it provide any info on cost except for new subscribers.

Expert

wrote:

Well as usual my question was not answered. Online does not give me any options for X1 nor does it provide any info on cost except for new subscribers.

a Comcast Official employee said to contact him in the post just before your last post.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.