Community Forum

"We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services."

Highlighted
New Poster

"We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services."

My equipment works, but I can't see my bill or other account information online.  It reports, "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services."

Tried chat for three days, hasn't worked.  Couldn't find a phone number to call.  Even tried Facebook messenger today, and got no response.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services.&qu

Hello, jhkrischel!

I'm glad you reached out to us about this so I can help you get access to your account and manage your new services. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services.&am

I am attemting to set up autopay and this is the message i receive.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services..."

Same issue,

Online account not setup.

Online chat won't work.  When i FINALLY get the bot to connet me to the chat, I get a message that you are not accepting chats. 

No phone numbers posted anywhere.

How do I contact support?