Community Forum

"Showtime Included" ?

Regular Visitor

"Showtime Included" ?

My account shows "Showtime Included" but when I try to use Showtime, I'm asked to "Upgrade".

Is Showtime included or not?

Official Employee

Re: "Showtime Included" ?

Hi Jborza, I would like to review your account with you. Please send me a private message with your full name to get started.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

"Private " message? What's your *Private* email address, Phil?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello JBorza. My colleague, ComcastPhill is not in the office currently. To send him a Private Message, click his name (ComcastPhill) to view his profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can compose a private message to him.

If you would like, I can assist just as well. Simply follow the same steps to send me a private message, except click on my name, ComcastJoeTru. Please send your full name in the private message. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi JBorza, glad we were able to resolve your concern. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums! This post has now been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else.