Community Forum

"Service"

Frequent Visitor

"Service"

This is how the Technician Ran new Cable from the street to the house. Not like there is perfectly USable Conduit from the Street connection to the house or anything like that. How is this acceptable?
cableinyard2.jpgcableinyard3.jpg

Frequent Visitor

Re: "Service"

Why are they burying the line when there is a underground conduit?
20190913_110622.jpg
Diamond Problem Solver

Instead of taking a picture of them, why not walk outside and let them know. It’s possible the original drop doesn’t have an address tag on it, they might not know.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, thank you for reaching out here on our community forums.   Please let us know if you are still needing assistance with your cable drop.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, we haven't heard from you.  If you need help going forward just create another post and our community will assist.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!