Community Forum

"Manage Plan" tells me I need to call a number instead.

Regular Visitor

"Manage Plan" tells me I need to call a number instead.

Whenever I click "Manage Plan" from ANY source (offers page, main page, my own account homepage) it re-directs me and says "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.  Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help."

I don't have great cell service in my apartment and don't want to have a hard-to-hear phone call that might drop when looking at plan options.  Anyone else have issues with "Manage Plan" not working?  I just want to compare some options.

Problem Solver

Re: "Manage Plan" tells me I need to call a number instead.

alejito85 wrote:

Whenever I click "Manage Plan" from ANY source (offers page, main page, my own account homepage) it re-directs me and says "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.  Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help."

I don't have great cell service in my apartment and don't want to have a hard-to-hear phone call that might drop when looking at plan options.  Anyone else have issues with "Manage Plan" not working?  I just want to compare some options.

I looked at the url of the "Manage Plan" link once you're on the "My Plan" page and this is it "https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/contact-us" so in other words manage plan seems to not even really exist. The url is set for it to go to the contact us page. 

Regular Visitor

Anyone have any luck with this?

Frequent Visitor

We experience the same thing.  I chalked it up to the fact that we currently have a promotional bundle, and I'm guessing we don't have the ability to make changes with that promotion on there.

Regular Visitor

Still looking for help here.  I messaged "ComcastShane" based on other similar threads, and received no response.

Regular Visitor

I also messaged "ComcastElla" and again, no responses.  Please help!

Official Employee

Hi, alejito85 - Please do not private message moderators without a request. We get hundreds of messages and we have a line of customers who are waiting for our assistance. By posting more comments under your post, you are bumping it, which violates our Forums Policy and Guidelines

The shop/upgrade page is currently not available in several areas. We are changing the platform that support the page to make sure it provides an accurate information. 

I received your information and will reply back in PM with pricing details. 

New Poster

"By posting more comments under your post, you are bumping it, which violates our Forums Policy and Guidelines."
IF YOU WOULD FIX YOUR WEBSITE HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BUMP ANYTHING.
These posts start around September 2017, its January 2018 and I am having the same problem. That tells me that you are LYING about the reason that this is happening, it doesn't take 4+ months to change the platform.
Expert

There is a sticky post on the subject here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Can-t-manage-your-account-online-Getting-an-error/td-p...

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.