Community Forum

" Good news! Xfinity service is included at your address. We've partnered with your community ..."

New Poster

" Good news! Xfinity service is included at your address. We've partnered with your community ..."

Good news! Xfinity service is included at your address.
We've partnered with your community to bring Xfinity service to , 77043
855-307-4896
================
YES. My community gets Basic Digital cable service with a single convertor box as part of thar deal. The HOA pays $1040 a month for 30 condos, but *I* am responible for any "plan" beyond that basic cost. If I want pay channels ala carte I must add them and pay for same.

However that message basically blocks me from doing anything online to shop for anything requiring instead to sit on the phone and wait all the while being told "go to xfinity.com..." for such things etc while on hold.

Additionally. In the page showing Devices page it shows I have:
X1 TV Box

TV 1 Serial #: PAXxxxxxxxxx
Troubleshoot
TV Box

TV 3 Serial #: SACxxxxxx
Troubleshoot

The top one shows as an X1 BUT it's not an X1 and I have never had an X1.
I am missing channels on the SACxxx box and tried to reset it using the troubleshoot options.
The box does not respond to the attempt. I can of course pull the plug but that is not the same.

"TV2" is not present btw. I have no idea why Xfinity thinks i have 3 convertors. I have a cable modem I own but not a 3rd convertor. I'm only being charged for one additional outlet so the price is not an issue. But lack of being able to manage my equipment or even reset it is at issue.