Community Forum

"A Communication error has occurred"

Frequent Visitor

"A Communication error has occurred"

Created an Xfinity account yesterday and scheduled setup for this saturday.  It allows me to log in to the account with the username/password I created but does not allow me to enter MY Account through the home page.  

Every time I get the same response:

Sorry

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.

I tried calling and it said my phone number and zip code weren't recognized. My attempts to set up a call redirected me to My Account where it says a communication error has occurred

Please advise.  I'm trying to switch from current provider to Comcast but these tech issues are starting to be too much
Official Employee

Re: "A Communication error has occurred"

Hello, ianallen2010! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I can absolutely help you get this issue corrected. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so we can get this addressed quickly and you can access/manage your account without any further troubles. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!