Community Forum

property damage

New Poster

property damage

Aabout 7-8 months ago, comcast finally buried the main cable line for the entire neighborhood that has been sitting in the yard. In August, our waste water started leaking out of the foundation and the overflow. I called the plumber and he sent a camera down the plumbling and found that a large red cable had punctured the sewer line. I called the electric and cable company and they both responded with a comment telling me to prove it. So, I paid the plumbing company to dig up the line which proved it was the cable company. They finally sent someone out and moved the cable line. Ive been waiting patiently for months and yet they still want me to pay my bill while ignoring all attempts by me to get them to pay for the plumbing work. I've opened multiple tickets and got a few responses with promises to take care of it with no results.

sewer.jpg
Official Employee

Re: property damage

Hi Binnona, I can assist you with your damage claim. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [personal identifying information]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

@Binnona, please click on ComcastAmir's name in his post and then on the right side of his profile page click on Private Message Me. 

New Poster

I sent this information to you and as usual have recieved no response from you or xfinity for the property damage or the significant financial strain the obvious damage xfinity caused to my property. It has been almost 6 months. 

New Poster

Please identify what guidelines I violated. I see no personal information or inappropiate pictures. If you moved this in error, then please move it back.

Expert

wrote:

Please identify what guidelines I violated. I see no personal information or inappropiate pictures. If you moved this in error, then please move it back.

You posted your name, address, phone number and account number in a public forum. It was moved so the bad guys didn't get access to it.

Send the info via private message to @ComcastAmir. Click on their username and select send private message.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi Binnona, I can certainly assist you with getting your property damage assessed by our insurance department. Can you please private message me your account information?