Community Forum

promotional deal

New Poster

promotional deal

i have been trying to get someone to help me for about 3 weeks now. i switched from tmobile to xfinity mobile and kept same number to get $200 promotional deal on april 18th & still haven't got it!! i talked online and on phone to representatives at least 7 times. told they couldn't help me or got disconnected. one guy said it was taken care of check back in 72 hrs, still not done!! how do i get help to get my $200 deal off my bill

Highlighted
Expert

Re: promotional deal

@sandystiefvater wrote:

i have been trying to get someone to help me for about 3 weeks now. i switched from tmobile to xfinity mobile and kept same number to get $200 promotional deal on april 18th & still haven't got it!! i talked online and on phone to representatives at least 7 times. told they couldn't help me or got disconnected. one guy said it was taken care of check back in 72 hrs, still not done!! how do i get help to get my $200 deal off my bill

Your Visa gift card will be processed within sixteen (16) weeks. After it’s processed, it can take an additional eight (8) weeks to be mailed. You can expect to receive the card within 20-24 weeks of installation.  Keep in mind this comes with a expiration date!

You can check your status here: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!