Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

problem after problem trying to upgrade services

New Poster

problem after problem trying to upgrade services

Well first off I'll start with a month ago when I called to upgrade my service to have 100mb download speed and tv for a few more for $79.99 than just upping my Internet speed. They set every thing up fine but wanted me to go to the store and pick every thing up, which is 1.5hr away. So I told them to mail me the stuff I'll wait for it. Here 2 weeks later called them to find out were it was they sent it half way across the country and wanted me to go there and pick it up. So I told them no and mail it to me. Here the lady set it up for me to go pick it up at my nearest store an 1.5hr away. So I was like okay just to be done with this. Went to the store a week later when the weather got nice and found out no they didn't. The guy set every thing up but forgot to put the cable card on and give me one. Found out when I got home. So I called and got one shipped to me. Then found out when I got the card they didn't activate it before they shipped it out and the 100mb Internet speed I was suppose to have with this package was 20mb not 100mb. So I called the next day to have them look at everything and find out I was right I wasn't setup for 100mb. So they tried to do it but it wouldn't show up to give it to me. So after sometime she got someone to make it show up and here after I got off the phone with them found out all they did was stick me with more channels and a 2 year contract. I didn't care about the contract to much wish it didn't come with it like last month.

If I drop the plan in the first 30 days do I still have to pay the $230 Early Termination Fee? I don't really want tv just the Internet speed of 100mb or should I just go some were else?

Official Employee

Re: problem after problem trying to upgrade services

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.