Community Forum

printing a copy of a payment

New Poster

printing a copy of a payment

I don't have a question, but I do have a comment.  I have tried for many months to correct a problem I am having with your site, however

no changes to correct my problem has been made.  I have told your staff that I cannot print out my payment when made online.  The

program states there is a printer option, however it never works.  So much for helping your customers.

Official Employee

Re: printing a copy of a payment

Hi @nancyg1007

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be sure to pass it along to my leadership. Are you able to print your bills? If you are unable to print the payment receipt online, you can also print your bill that shows the payment amount. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

@ComcastChe wrote:

Hi @nancyg1007, How many times does it take to state that I cannot print my bills?  

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be sure to pass it along to my leadership. Are you able to print your bills? If you are unable to print the payment receipt online, you can also print your bill that shows the payment amount. 

Official Employee

Try the steps below, you have to print them as a PDF.

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click on My Account in at the top.
  3. Click on Billing.
  4. Click on View Billing.
  5. On the right side, click on View bill history.
  6. Find the date that you need, and click on View PDF to the right of the page.
  7. There should be a picture of a printer, where you can print the bill. 

Let me know if this helps. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!