Community Forum

power pole move and cable bury

New Poster

power pole move and cable bury

Power company (FPL) is moving a pole in my yard and burying the power service line underground.  The cable trunk needs to be buried and relocated also since the original pole is going to be removed.  I'll need an engineer to come out and discuss the project and get it scheduled as soon as is possible.. 

Thank you

Bruce

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: power pole move and cable bury

Hi, brucekreis - I submitted a request for Drop Bury. I will provide an update as soon as I get one. 

Admin1

brucekreis -- I got an update from tech ops and construction about this job. This will take a coordinated effort between both departments as each will have a hand in relocating this line. I will see if I can get you a date and time for when this will take place. 

Admin1

brucekreis -- I got an update from construction. This will be a 2-4 week project. Construction has said they were able to contact you about this and will be working with you on completing this project. 

New Poster

Hello
I need a the Comcast line that goes between the two poles in front of my house in Michigan City dropped and buried

Who do I call?
Thank you
Official Employee

Hello dwl587, I am more than happy to help you get your cable buried. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Hi
I did private message you. Did you get my message?
Thanks
Official Employee

dwl587 wrote: Hi I did private message you. Did you get my message? 
Thanks

I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance.