Community Forum

plan

New Poster

plan

I have recently moved and when I spoke with the Xfinity representative he clearly indicated that HBO would be free for the first 3 months.  However, everytime I go to HBO requests that I subscribe.  Secondly, when I go to the HD version of a local channel it also requires me to subscribe.  Is this right?

Expert

Re: plan

billyrauers1 wrote:

I have recently moved and when I spoke with the Xfinity representative he clearly indicated that HBO would be free for the first 3 months.  However, everytime I go to HBO requests that I subscribe.  Secondly, when I go to the HD version of a local channel it also requires me to subscribe.  Is this right?

call 800-Comcast and select billing. Verify you have HD on your account and that HBO should be on your account. If they are, ask the representative to run the deep account refresh (can take up to an hour to complete). fixed now?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: plan

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.