Community Forum

phone / internet dead!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

phone / internet dead!!!!!!!!!

My phone died 3 days ago, as did my internet.......need it fixed today

Expert

Re: phone / internet dead!!!!!!!!!

Hi @JimQ1960

The forums are not real-time support. If you need immediate assistance call: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489)

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello JimQ1960, the information that (nerdburg) shared is correct. For immediate assistance please call into one of the numbers provided above, I can also help you here. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Perhaps he posted here for more visibility since, like me, has been unable to get any helpful support from customer service.

Official Employee

JasonWh wrote: Perhaps he posted here for more visibility since, like me, has been unable to get any helpful support from customer service

I can assist you with your service issues as well, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!