Community Forum

pause service

Highlighted
New Poster

pause service

What do I need to do to pause service.   We purchased a new home and were hoping to move into it in mid April.  As a result of the corona virus we have been unable to sell our present home.   We are unsure of when we will be moving.  We are happy that we have xfinity but are hoping to pause service until we can move

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: pause service

Greetings, @rhughes5656! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day and staying safe out there. I apologize to hear of the situation you're currently running into. Slightly tricky but not impossible as we should have some solutions for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!