Community Forum

paperless and autopay discounts

Highlighted
New Poster

paperless and autopay discounts

I have a Comcast account in Florida and an account in Pennsylvania.  I recently changed Florida to Autopay and Paperless and I got a $10 per month discount.  Last month I changed my Pennsylvania accout also, but did not get the discount.  The answer from the agent was that Florida Comcast and Pennsylvania Comcast do things differently.  Are there franchises?  I think not.

I have just now changed my PA account back to paper and will pay monthly manually. How rediculous is Comcast.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: paperless and autopay discounts

@frankschudde wrote:

I have a Comcast account in Florida and an account in Pennsylvania.  I recently changed Florida to Autopay and Paperless and I got a $10 per month discount.  Last month I changed my Pennsylvania accout also, but did not get the discount.  The answer from the agent was that Florida Comcast and Pennsylvania Comcast do things differently.  Are there franchises?  I think not.

I have just now changed my PA account back to paper and will pay monthly manually. How rediculous is Comcast.

Usually when you sign up for autopay and ecobill it takes 3 months or 45 days before it kicks in.  That's probably what you encountered in your PA experience.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: paperless and autopay discounts

Hi @frankschudde,

The organization isn't franchised that way, there are however three divisions (Northeast division - the PA residence, Central division - your FL residence, and West division), meaning they have different business rules. Like @Again mentioned, it will take a bit of time for the PA residence digital discount to kick in (give it the 30-45 days). I hope that clears up the confusion, thanks for your business!

@frankschudde wrote:

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!