Community Forum

orange cable not buried and huge liability

Highlighted
New Poster

orange cable not buried and huge liability

I just had internet set up a week or so ago and there is still an orange cable running to the pole along my fence.  I have kids that want to play with the thing.  How do we communicate with someone to have this thing buried.  Thank you

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: orange cable not buried and huge liability

Good luck, I have been waiting since June and what I’ve been reading, people have been waiting for over a year. I wish I knew about this befor I ever signed with them. This is ridiculous. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello cdiceman, I' be happy to get someone scheduled to bury your line for you. We wouldn't want anything to happen to your children while playing in the yard. To get a jump on this please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi cdiceman, unfortunately I don't see a response from you here so I will need to close this thread as completed. If you still need assistance with getting a tech out please create another thread and someone from our communities team will be happy to help. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!