Community Forum

orange cable hasn’t ben buried

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

orange cable hasn’t ben buried

when getting everything set up, the technician said it would only take a week or the cable to be buried, it’s three weeks since everything was set up and the cable has yet to be buried, i received a notification saying the process was done but the cable still remains above ground. how much longer until it gets buried?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: orange cable hasn’t ben buried

Hello @JoseResendiz1, thanks for reaching out on our Forums page, we're here and happy to help. We appreciate you being a Comcast customer and I am sorry to hear that this line has not been buried yet. We definitely want to get this taken care of as soon as possible. I would be more than happy to assist you with submitting a request to get someone out to take care of this. To get started, can you please send me a private message including the account holder's first and last name and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!