Community Forum

orange cable exposed

Highlighted
New Poster

orange cable exposed

Part of orange cable which is supposed to be buried is exposed.  Can someone come and bury it or should I?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: orange cable exposed

Hello Waldenls. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can help alert our local Drop Bury team that you have a cable drop that needs to be buried. Please be aware that many areas of the country are still in off-season for burying drops due to frozen ground. I can help check your local policy. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Linda Sue Walden - exposed orange cable in yard.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Follow the directions given and send your information privately, not in the public forum

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Waldenls wrote:

Part of orange cable which is supposed to be buried is exposed.  Can someone come and bury it or should I?

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have opened a ticket on your account so that we can get this taken care of. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Uh-Oh, @Waldenls our apologies for the confusion. Can you please send us a Private Message (not Public), including your first and last name as it appears on the account? Once we receive your private message we will gladly assist you with getting this line take care of. Thank you!

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".