Community Forum

options with no plan

New Poster

options with no plan

I am a current user, and would like to add an Internet service. However, the only options are limited to plan upgrades. My problem is that I cannot find a way to simply purchase services with Comcast/Xfinity on an individual basis. It seems like Xfinity does not offer the purchase of services on a "full cost" basis. They offer only prepackaged plans. If this is true, it greatly reduces the options and flexibility to the consumer who would like to tailor make a service package. Anyone, please advise.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: options with no plan

Hello COVWATCHER, I can assist you with finding a packaged or stand alone service tailored just fro you. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Since when does xfinity offer "stand alone service tailored just for you"? What a joke - they only offer new  pre-set upgrades to 1 year contracts (much higher into 2nd year). They won't even let me add internet to my current service.

Official Employee

Hello richs49, I can assist you with adding internet to your current services. Send me a private message with your full name and account number so we can get this ball rolling. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Can't seem to get to you privatey