Community Forum

options for exsiting customers

Regular Visitor

options for exsiting customers

Well the new bill just arrived and all of the options appear to be exhausted.  Between two accounts i am rapidlit moving towrds 500 a month,  way to much,  That said - any options for exsiting customers.  what is internet w/upgrade goona run, cause i am thinking playstation vue

Regular Visitor

Re: options for exsiting customers

c'mon coummunity!  how does a current customer get a fair nad reasonable offer?   i have beenthrough changing  and am not looknig forawrd to it but I will if i have too.   

Regular Visitor

I’m wondering as well.  

Official Employee

Hi there, downtheshore215. 

Thank you for your patience. I want to do my best in helping you out here. I can double-check offers in your area. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I am glad I was able to find a new promotion that works best for you at both addresses. 

If you have any other questions, please reach out!

Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!