Community Forum

on line access for two accounts

New Poster

on line access for two accounts

I have two Comcast accounts: one in New Jersey and one in Pennsylvania. They are at different addresses, have different account numbers and different email addresses. Both are operational. When I try to log into my New Jersey account, Comcast consistently and persistently directs me to my Pennsylvania account. Even when I get an email from Comcast regarding my New Jersey account, when I hit my visit my account button, Comcast sends me to my Pennsylvania account. I cannot get into my New Jersey Account. Is there anything I can do to correct this?    

Admin1

Re: on line access for two accounts

Hi ikincimehmet -- Each account is to have their own user ID's linked to them By the sound of it, you're primarily using your PA user ID so everything keeps getting directed there. What you should do is verify what user ID you have setup for your NJ account and use that user ID to sign in. Can you give that a try to see if that resolves your issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!