Community Forum

not under contract

New Poster

not under contract

While not one to use the most of my service, I am a bit confused that for the last year and 3 months, I have never had a bill that stayed the same.  Of course the bill I talk about goes higher and never lower.  I saw bundle deals of the same service I am getting with a one year agreement and eco billing and since I am not under contract, I assumed and I know I shouldn't have,  that I would be eligible for that drop in monthly payment for the same service for at least a year, as it says.  So I choose yes for the change or upgrade to service and of course I got a big red message that I should call comcast.  Nothing seems to be easy.  I am bound by this company in a way.  Getting use to my own sattlelite wasn't so bad.  Got all the tv I needed and didn't cost me a thing.  So I am trying to understand since I started with comcast at a price that was good according to the means in which I live only to see it rise now to the point that I no longer can afford for the same service.  Why wasn't I able to get to choose a special bundle that would keep me with service at a rate I could continue to afford,  that stated it was good until Feb, 21,2018.  Just wondering,  since most of us have been down this road.  Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: not under contract

Hello wright9450. Sorry changing your service online did not go through. If you are unhappy with your billing rates, I can assist with a review of your account to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.