Community Forum

no internet for almost 2 weeks!!!!!!

New Poster

no internet for almost 2 weeks!!!!!!

I requested my service to be installed on 8/25 which i tried to do myself using the modem from xfinity. It didn’t connect so i had to take tech appointment and i got 8/27 . The tech came and he was not able to fix the internet either. I was told to use xfinity wifi. I was doing that until on 09/07 when i was not able to connect. I called customer care before to fix my internet but the only date they could give me again is 09/09 .. thats more than 15 days from when i requested service ... now on 9/7 when i was not able to access the internet i called customer care again and i am still on that call from last 2 hr where xfinity residential is sending me to xfinity wifi and back and forth and keep repeating the same that they can’t see my last few days usage on my account like i was lying. I have no choice other than comcast .. disgusting monopoly in here ..i will never ever take comcast service in future and i will make sure there is some other service available where i move in future .. and i still don’t have internet!!!!! And none is helping!!!! Have no idea where to escalate because xfinity does not care!!!!!
Official Employee

Re: no internet for almost 2 weeks!!!!!!

Hi alamsk123, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our forums.  I am sorry to hear about your experiences trying to get your service installed.  Was a technician able to come out on 9/9 and get your services working?

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: no internet for almost 2 weeks!!!!!!

Hello, we haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!