Community Forum

no internet and cable service for 6 days now

New Poster

no internet and cable service for 6 days now

Good day, Im new to comcast and last monday my service is out so I did call customer service and they did send me a technician wednesday. that technician wasn’t able to fix the problem and remove the wall plate. according to that technician He will set another appointment friday because they will need to do rewire with no exact time. So my husband wasted His time waiting for the tech to call but no one did. so we both did call customer service and customer service wanted us to wait for the tech until 8 PM . no one showed up . We did Call customer service maybe for 5th time and want us to wait for there tech the next day which is saturday between 8 to 8 and today is saturday and we wasted our time again with no calls and no one showed up. so we did call again comcast and still they cant resolve the Problem Me and my husband is very frustrated with the service. And the last call we did with the customer service they told us that it may take like 14 days to do the rewire .
Expert

Re: no internet and cable service for 6 days now

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for each missed appointment. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello mickov, I show that we have a tech scheduled to come out tomorrow to wire your home for services. After the wires have been installed another tech will come out and activate your services. 

Official Employee

Hello mickov, I wanted to touch base with you to see how everything went with our technician. Did we get your issue taken care of?