Community Forum

no ground connected from outside box

Regular Contributor

no ground connected from outside box

my outside box is not grounded and I have been calling since Friday and kept getting told someone will be out, but no call no show no repair.  Is it safe to leave it for the 14 days they claim it will take to get this fixed?

Official Employee

Re: no ground connected from outside box

Hello spottedlady, I know your time is valuable and I really appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to reach out with your safety concern. We don't want anyone getting hurt or anything to happen while the service is not grounded, so I'd like to schedule someone to come out right away and get this issue repaired. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I see no place to click to send you a private message

Official Employee

@spottedlady wrote: I see no place to click to send you a private message

Please click on my name first, then you should see "send a message" on the top right hand side of the page. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Contributor

nothing shows up "to send a message"  page just comes up "about you"

Official Employee

@spottedlady wrote: nothing shows up "to send a message"  page just comes up "about you"

Please try signing out of the forum and then sign back in to make sure the site is reading your credentials correctly. 

Regular Contributor

ok, signed out, signed in and tried again.  all I get is a page About ComcastAmir

Official Employee

@spottedlady wrote: ok, signed out, signed in and tried again.  all I get is a page About ComcastAmir

Thank you for trying, please allow me a moment to get an approval to send a private message to you from my end of things. Once you receive the PM, please share your information there. 

Regular Contributor

ok

Official Employee

Hello spottedlady, you should be able to send a private message to me now. Please click on my name one more time and then click "Send a message".

Official Employee

Hi spottedlady, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.