Community Forum

new house no service

New Poster

new house no service

is there a process to submit a review for adding cable to an area?

Official Employee

Re: new house no service

Hi thegaters2, to have service brought to your home you want to start by clicking on this link to make sure your address is serviceable. If your home is within our footprint then we can then have a technician come out and survey the area to see what we need to do to bring a cable line to the location. Once the survey is completed, we will schedule another tech to come out and complete the work for install. Please reach back out to me here if you need assistance scheduling a tech to come out for a site survey. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

There isn’t a near service more rather Comcast accross the street. Is there a way to get a review of possible extension website says not available at address
Official Employee

thegaters2 wrote: There isn’t a near service more rather Comcast accross the street. Is there a way to get a review of possible extension website says not available at address

I can check into this for you, but if we do find that the new home is outside of our service area we will not be able to schedule a site survey thus we cannot bring services. Can you please send me a private message by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "private message me" and provide your full name and street address to the new home?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

thegaters2, it looks like you're about a mile outside of our footprint so we will not be able to bring services to your home. Thank you for choosing Comcast.