Community Forum

new construction

New Poster

new construction

I have submitted several tickets to get service transferred to a new address, beginning 3 weeks ago.  I have been given two separate support ticket numbers, 1117971 and 1805300345.  This is a new construction address, but was told by multiple techs that they can get service out there.

I have not received any updates on this, and after messaging several techs (5 times) I still cannot get an answer on when this will be completed.

I am still currently paying for a service I cannot use.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

New Poster

Re: new construction

Correction, there is now a third ticket 1806080255.  

Expert

@jfimbler wrote:

I have submitted several tickets to get service transferred to a new address, beginning 3 weeks ago.  I have been given two separate support ticket numbers, 1117971 and 1805300345.  This is a new construction address, but was told by multiple techs that they can get service out there.

I have not received any updates on this, and after messaging several techs (5 times) I still cannot get an answer on when this will be completed.

If you sent a Private Message to anyone here, you should know that it is against Forum Guidelines to do so unless requested by an Official Employee.

I am still currently paying for a service I cannot use.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Is there a service address yet? Has construction been completed?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Yes we have an address.  Construction was completed nearly a month ago.

Official Employee

Hello jfimbler, I can check on the status of your tickets and let you know our progress on getting your service transferred. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?