Community Forum

netflix subscription

New Poster

netflix subscription

I have an existing netflix subscription and also have the xfinity package which includes netflix. how do i merge the 2 accounts so i do not have to pay for the existing account? I believe I have the xfinity package that allows me to watch netflix on both the tv and the ipad. 

I should be able to continue watching netflix on both the tv and my ipad without having to pay the charge for my previous account. is this correct?

thanks

Official Employee

Re: netflix subscription

Greetings, librariansteph! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. When it comes to Netflix, if you were to log into it from your X1 cable box it should then start using your subscription from Comcast. It should also provide the option set up a user id and password which should allow merging the account. If you still find yourself running into issues, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: netflix subscription

Hello, librariansteph. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to get this issue resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!