Community Forum

national store computer outage

New Poster

national store computer outage

Drove a distance to a store yesterday only to find the computers were down.  Since you don't give phone numbers for the stores, and before I drive that distance again, can you tell me if the stores' are working now?

Official Employee

Re: national store computer outage

Hello coxes5. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. We apologize for the inconvenience you recently experienced. On a National level, our systems are back up and you should be able to conduct normal business at your local store. If you would like, I can further research the Comcast / Xfinity Store you are planning on visiting to see if we have any notes for the status of the specific location. In that case, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: national store computer outage

Hi coxes5. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!