Community Forum

my credit was pulled and I am an existing customer

New Poster

my credit was pulled and I am an existing customer

I recently was trans from one apartment to another.  My address was put in 305 and it should have been 304.  I moved from 8400 to 8450 same apt number 304.  the rep told me the system would not allow her to change the address and told me she would need to create a new account.  she asked me for my social and I asked her if it would impact my credit.  She told me no! I recived a notice from credit karma advising that comcast did.  I was lied to.  It was a system error and now I am being impacted,  I was recently approved for a auto loan and this will totally mess up that offer.  Something needs to be done about this asap.  please contact me asap!!!

Expert

Re: my credit was pulled and I am an existing customer

HI @shayla-moore

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, shayla-moore. Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize to hear of the experience you had with the credit check and the move. I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name, date of the credit hit, and the address so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, shayla-moore. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.