Community Forum

my agreement with xfinity

New Poster

my agreement with xfinity

Once again, I am asking for xfinity voice unlimited to be removed from my agreement with xfinity.  I do not want this option, I have my own phone service and I think I have been charged for this addtional service for many months, when I set up this agreement, I explicity said I DO NOT WANT PHONE SERVICE TO BE A PART OF MY PLAN.AND I HAVE BEEN BILLED $158.02 ALL THIS YEAR.  When I checked with your employee today and told her I didn't want phone service, we engaged into a new 2 year agreement for $151.52 which shows xfinity voice unlimited AND I DON'T WANT THIS PART OF MY AGREEMENT.  I do believe I have been overcharged monthly and now I am being charged for phone service again.  CORRECT THIS AGREEMENT.  I have been a loyal customer since 1996 and I deserve better treatment.

Expert

Re: my agreement with xfinity

Hi @mshay1

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello mshay1, I am more than happy to get this corrected  for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have gotten this resolved by going directly to Comcast and it is straightened out to my satisfaction, at least until the next billing cycle.

Thanks anyway.

Official Employee

@mshay1 wrote: I have gotten this resolved by going directly to Comcast and it is straightened out to my satisfaction, at least until the next billing cycle.
Thanks anyway.

Thank you for sharing this with us here, please feel free to reach back out to me if you need anything in the future and I can get it taken care of for you. Have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.