Community Forum

more than one account

New Poster

more than one account

I have more than one account, tried link my old account to the new one by entering my email address, and was informed I could not use a comcast email.  Now I have three accounts.  Can we fix this.

1.  Ardythe <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information"> - Account #<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

2.  Ardythe <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information"> - Account #<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

3. New One - Ardythe <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information"> - Account #<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

I don't want this email address:  <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

I would like to keep this as my email address which everyone has already<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

Thank you in advance if you can help me solve this problem and pay my bills with one account.

Official Employee

Re: more than one account

Hi @Ardythe, please refrain from posting your private information on a public post. I'd be more than happy to help look further into this. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks, I was trying to email a comcast agent, did know it went public till after I posted.  This has been taken care of.  Once again thank you.

Official Employee

You're welcome!! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!