Community Forum

monthly price jump so much

Regular Visitor

monthly price jump so much

hi guys,

Do you know why the internet speed only 40 mps but the cost is >$66?  thanks

New Poster

Re: monthly price jump so much

I hate their billing it stinks. Always has !! Then I watched one documentary on Stingray and there was a 30 day free trial. Now since August I’ve been paying $7.99 and Comcast says they can’t remove it. Of course I’ve contacted Stingray told them the problem which took 4 calls each time with a different person. The last time they said they’d take care of it and even gave me a confirmation # which didn’t do a thing. I’m still being charged monthly and still being told by numerous customer service reps that they can’t do anything for me. The only way to get rid of it is switch to Verizon which I don’t want to do. You’d think after being a customer for 17 years they’d want to TRY and help but NO way. How is it possible to be able to sign up through Comcast but Comcast can’t or won’t cancel the service. I don’t have any better option at this time any suggestions ??
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: monthly price jump so much

@meocon wrote: 

hi guys,
Do you know why the internet speed only 40 mps but the cost is >$66?  thanks

Thank you for reaching out to us here, I replied to your original post please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!