Community Forum

misleading service change and bad sevice

Highlighted
New Poster

misleading service change and bad sevice

In Feb 2020, I change from Signature Triple play to Sig Double Play over phone. Din not need the Voice part I never used.

Rpeatedlyy confirmed with agent that Double Play was identical to triple PLay except no Voice.

Figured out today not true. DVR not included in Double so I am getting hit extra 10 dollars. Internet speed down to 200 Mbps from 600 Mbps. So effectively I am paying same as triple Play!

Review of Comcast email which do not get till after the phone call approval reminds me I Explicitly asked why the verbal phone agreement message said DVR removed. Agent said don't worry all is same.

Today I tried phone help 2 times no success. Once the auto system sent a link for txt chat which I tried but was too miserable to work for me and the amount that had to be attempted to type. Once got thru to human and she had to send me to another department - phone went silent when put on hold/transfer. After about 15-20 minutes it hung up.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: misleading service change and bad sevice

Hi there, @tritonj229

I want to help look into your account and services. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!