Community Forum

military offer

New Poster

military offer

Like another I was also told by an Xfinity representative that as a veteran I am eligible for a $25 credit on my account and a $100 Visa. I received the $25 credit over a month ago. However, even though I have recently (since July 2019) signed up for Xfinity services, I still have not received the $100 Visa. Why not? I have read other posts from veterans and active military xfinity users who also received no response with regard to the $100 Visa. It is pretty low to make this offer to those who serve and not follow through!
Expert

Re: military offer

@mskaufmann wrote:
Like another I was also told by an Xfinity representative that as a veteran I am eligible for a $25 credit on my account and a $100 Visa. I received the $25 credit over a month ago. However, even though I have recently (since July 2019) signed up for Xfinity services, I still have not received the $100 Visa. Why not? I have read other posts from veterans and active military xfinity users who also received no response with regard to the $100 Visa. It is pretty low to make this offer to those who serve and not follow through!

The cards are not sent out immediately - there is usually a 90 waiting period. 

You can check your status here: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!