Community Forum

make payment arrangement

New Poster

make payment arrangement

I would like to pay my bill on Friday September 29th without any interruption with my service

Problem Solver

Re: make payment arrangement

You won't need to call Comcast to make that payment arrangement
Official Employee

Hello canski24, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I need to make a payment arrangement. Had an emergency and can't pay the full amount right now
Official Employee

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I need to set up a payment arrangement. I had an accident and was off work for a month. I just got back to work but my bill is due the 26th and I don't get paid until the 30th.
Official Employee

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.