Community Forum

<Edited>

Highlighted
New Poster

<Edited>

Over the last few months I have noticed 6 channels have vanished, the on demand features have drastically changed where most things now are pay to view or the movies are no longer the actual movie but where it aired on a network with commercials which are in the movie, and the internet has gotten slower, and to top it all off, my bill keeps jumping higher and higher.  When I signed up, I went with a small package that included the channels I watched and everything. The estimate I was given was reasonable and when my first bill arrived it was nearly $100 over the amount quoted and naturally, Xfinity is "faultless" and has a mile long list of their hidden fees and stuff like that. The service isn't worth the amount they expect you to pay,  ESPECIALLY, when they keep dropping channels and raising the price a month.  If i go a smaller package it would be just internet, and three channels, which would still proably cost me an arm and a leg. their customer service hears what it wants to and ignores the situation and NEVER tried to help fix anything,