Community Forum

<Edited> customers

New Poster

<Edited> customers

I have been lied to, put off, drug out for 8 months before my service was almost restored until the router/modem failed the day it was changed. I am passed fed up with lousy service. If you live in the Paulding, GA area I definitely feel for you. When they straighten out my service then I will give a decent review. Until then I say get any other service but Comcast.

Official Employee

Re: BSing customers

Hello itsanewlife16. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can assist with getting your service repaired/ restored. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Glen Brinkley

My home problems are repaired now after 8 months of waiting and many service calls. There is still daily disruptions which are extremely intermittent. The technicians have been trying to fix it for a month now according to a technician and they are having a tough time finding the problem. It is affecting the entire system. I offered my help but they didn't want it. I have a Masters in Electronics Engineering and know CATV systems since I have designed, blueprinted, constructed and balanced some of the most innovative systems you can think of.
Official Employee

Re: Glen Brinkley

We appreciate your generosity. If you encounter any further issues that require our help, whether its reading the signal diagnostics for your devices, or scheduling further technician visits. We certainly want your service to work properly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!