Community Forum

<Edited> REPS

Highlighted
New Poster

<Edited> REPS

How have you dealt with representatives <Edited>? I had months worth of service issues( Same issue went on for months) and I tried to give them the opportunity to fix the issue. I spoke with countless technicans, supervisors, and representatives to correct the issue. At the end of 4 months, without correction, they informed me that my area was not eligible for the package that was provided to me. They were going to write off my outstanding bill and cancel the service. We ended up Moving to AT&T with no issues. 

Fast forward a month, the previous month's bill is not taken care of as previously agreed upon so I called in. I have now spoke to 3 different reps, including a "manager" who states who there is no one else I can speak to - that "THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM" (employee ID 74699 in the Philippines) because the credit is not documented as it should be.  I am past frustrated with the situation at this point as I have been on the phone for almost 2 hours at this point simply trying to have my account resolved as originally agreed to. Comcast has been a royal let down in this entire process.  We had been customers for years before this happened and it really showed us the type of company that they are.