Community Forum

looking for a single point of contact to resolve my ongoing issues.

New Poster

looking for a single point of contact to resolve my ongoing issues.

I have been a comcast customer since 2013 and have had connectivity issues with my tv and internet.  Multiple reports and tech visits have not resolved my issues.  we were able to tolerate these service interruptions because at the time the service was primarily for entertainment,  however due to recent medical issues i have been working from home.  With all the intermittent issues it wipes me out a few times a day,   anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour or 2.  I have reported this to comcast to no avail.   I need these issues resolved, but also looking to see if i can contact someone directly and have them track my issues and hear my concerns.  i feel that the technicians have given me the run around and have no resolutions.  i am pretty tech savy and have did troubleshooting of my own to rule out any faulty equipment on my end.  i have also swapped out modem and wireless routers.  If there is a better way to reach someone who cares about keeping my business, please provide that information.

Expert
Moved:

Re: looking for a single point of contact to resolve my ongoing issues.